VICE PRESIDENT, CYBERSECURITY CONSULTANT (GR. 8)
|Published||March 9, 2023|
Do you want to make a difference in our customers’ lives and be part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional team committed to improving the value of our security offerings within Fidelity's Enterprise Cybersecurity business unit?
We are looking for a VP, Strategic Initiative Lead within Enterprise Cybersecurity, who will blend technical competence and business/systems expertise with a passion for technical delivery, building foundational relationships across the Fidelity technology ecosystem and communicating with managers and associates. You are deeply committed to contributing value to our customer. In an agile structure you will partner with other Fidelity leaders to establish inter/intra team communications and technology delivery standards. Work closely with software engineers, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test, and release on time). You will directly support Product Area Leadership and their cross-functional squad within the cybersecurity product areas as well as the Software Engineering organization. You actively bring new ideas, approaches, and insights to improve the work and develop new skills and capabilities in your area, enabling associate growth while adding greater value. You are committed to developing your own expertise and knowledge to bring the latest thinking to your role to empower others with that knowledge.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in either Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems, or proven industry experience
- 10-15+ years of technology, product management, and people management experience
- Motivated self-starter that has experience with business systems analysis, leading cross functional teams and implementation of a systems development lifecycle using agile practices
- Experience in cybersecurity or financial services industry is a plus
- Product owner/management experience is a plus
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test, and release on time).
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues, and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Find opportunities to improve execution of the organization, to increase engineering productivity through tools and process improvements.
- Ensure alignment with the Detect & Respond Zscaler Strategy
- Host Weekly Stakeholder Meetings with PALs, SWE, SWA and SLs (scheduling, agenda and minutes)
- Liaise with Tech Leads who lead ‘release’ calls for each with participation from all App Dev towers
- Maintain a forward Calendar highlighting key meetings, breakthroughs, and deliverables (within the Agile methodology)
- Maintain Zscaler Confluence Product site to include all program artifacts
This dynamic Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) team is responsible for protecting Fidelity from external and internal threats against our infrastructure, data, and systems. In this role you will help build a strong product analyst chapter that heavily contribute to delivering outstanding cybersecurity solutions. You will work in partnership with other leaders across ECS in support of our enterprise security goals. By role modeling and promoting agile and Fidelity leadership principles, you will promote and sustain an innovative agile culture.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerk, Home Buyer s Consultant, and Accountant and others in the Accounting and Finance to apply.