|Date Posted||January 7, 2021|
ECS is seeking a Mid. Cybersecurity Specialist Communication Manager to work in our Washington DC office.
- Best candidate should have experiencing managing communication program for senior leaders with the ability to work under compressed delivery schedule and have the ability to verbally present the materials directly with confidence and precision
- Experienced cybersecurity professional that is a skilled writer that can directly support senior customer cybersecurity leaders as their technical writer, which requires taking their discussion of a topic and formulating communication document or other written form
- Experienced collecting all the necessary information from IT and Cybersecurity Senior Leaders and Subject Mater Experts (SMEs) to build technical management, engineering and process documents
- Thorough knowledge of cybersecurity incident response Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs), analyzing incidents, and use one or all of the cyber tools that our commercially available as well as customer scripting
- Experienced meeting facilitator and group think strategist
- Advanced experience using publishing software, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Secondary duties include editing documents such as system specifications, user's manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents
- Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses
- Coordinates the display of graphics and the production of the document
- Ensures content is of high quality and conforms with standards
- Must show relevant portfolio and processes used in delivering all items and processes above
- BS Degree in Cybersecurity or IT related degree; English degree preferred or reference of expert writing skills
- Must have a Top-Secret Clearance
- Cyber SME must be able to work directly with the senior government leader for the Unit to manage communications in and out of the organization
- Able to technically write from scratch to all things cyber, IT, processes, tools, analysis and forensics related ESOC IRT requirements
- Expert meeting facilitator/group think expert
- Able to garner information from subject matter experts using direct interview techniques or questionnaires
- Experience writing/editing/packaging reports, briefings, presentations, functional descriptions, system specifications, guidance, project and ad hoc deliverables for senior leaders and subordinate IT work force
- Experience handling multiple tasks, changing priorities, and timely action
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholder from all management levels
- Advanced writing and editing tools experience in addition to Microsoft Suite
- Graphics experience
- MS Visio experience
- PowerPoint and other graphic related expertise
- 5 Years' experience in cybersecurity career field with concentration on Incident Response
- Preferred candidate should possess some of the following certifications: (ISC)2 Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP), ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), SANs GIAC certification (e.g., GPEN or GW APT), Offensive-Security Certified Professional (OSCP), and EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.