|Published||September 16, 2023|
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we believe it is essential to keep innovating while safeguarding our data. Our team ensures that Walmart maintains a secure operating environment and the trust of our customers, associates, and stakeholders. We bring together a variety of services and capabilities to help prevent fraud, detect threats, and manage digital risk and access. In addition to mitigating attack risks and securing cloud transformation, we foster in our team members a secure and reliable work ethic.
Our IAM Engineering team is looking for a Technical Expert, Cybersecurity. The individual in this role should have a strong breadth of experience with the lifecycle of an enterprise identity. Ability to partner and hone relationships with other technical experts and Infosec teams creating roadmaps, strategy, and provide technical oversight.
What you'll do:
- Evaluating large problems and developing solutions at scale.
- Develop partnerships with other InfoSec teams, platform, application teams and software vendors providing IAM software for onboarding IAM controls and addressing any issues.
- Utilize industry research to improve Walmart's technology environment by analyzing industry best practices, benchmarking internal processes and solutions against the industry.
What you'll bring:
- Strong knowledge of IAM including Identity Lifecycle, IgA, Authentication and Authorization.
- Be comfortable with using commands and scripting on both Windows and Linux systems.
- Experience with one or more technologies: PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory, Active Directory, Symantec VIP, RSA software, SailPoint, Azure AD, etc
- Experience with protocols like LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol), SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language), OAuth and OpenID Connect.
- Understand the strengths of different MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) types and how to overcome their weaknesses.
- A desire to constantly learn from others and stay aware of new industry trends
- A solid understanding of modern Infrastructure deployment methodologies - Virtual Machine, Containers, Cloud IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity, or related area and 5 years' experience in cybersecurity risk or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company or 8 years' experience in cybersecurity risk or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
About Walmart Global Tech
From entry-level to executive positions, Walmart provides limitless opportunities for growth, and career development. Walmart started small, with a single discount store and the simple philosophy of selling more for less. Today, we are a growing technology-enabled company founded on the same values as our first store. We establish clear expectations, empower associates to manage their work, and hold ourselves and one another to a high standard. Walmart's scale enables us to have an. No other company has the reach of Walmart, with 2.3 million associates worldwide and over 230 million weekly customers. Walmart is reshaping retail by investing in an expanding workforce. While technology is at the heart of our digital transformation, people are the reason we succeed and the force behind our innovations. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow.
Flexible, hybrid work
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily virtual, while remaining near the locations Global Tech calls home. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We use our campuses to collaborate and be together in person, as business needs require and for development and networking opportunities.
Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity, or related area and 4years' experience in cybersecurity risk or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
Option 2: 6 years' experience in cybersecurity risk or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certification in Security+, GISF, GSEC, CISA, CISSP, CCSP, or CISM, Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or related area and 2 years' experience leading information security or cybersecurity projects
756 W Peachtree St Nw,, Atlanta, GA 30308, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.