|Published||January 11, 2022|
Why Work Here?
MorganFranklin Consulting is a management advisory firm that works with leading businesses and government to address complex and transformational finance, technology, cybersecurity, and business objectives.
MorganFranklin's cybersecurity practice helps clients across the globe to solve their most critical cybersecurity needs. From consulting and implementation to managed services and project resourcing, we work to safeguard assets by identifying risks, developing and maturing cybersecurity programs, and implementing solutions that support and meet business goals. Custom tailored and business-aligned service offerings include:
- Strategy and GRC
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Identity & Access Management
- Incident Response & Risk Intelligence
- Application Security
- Managed Security Services Provider
Learn what it means to truly own your career and be a part of a growing organization with a big, bold future.
The Cybersecurity Sourcing Specialist role will have a primary focus to connect high potential candidates/future interest candidates by creating a pipeline against the aligned function area of support. You will partner with Sr. and Executive recruiters on assisting in identifying top talent. You will leverage best-in-class recruiting tools and ATS to streamline the recruiting process. As a key member of Talent Acquisition, you will be a key contributor to our market presence and recruiting strategy.
What Will You Do?
Cybersecurity Sourcing Specialist
- Assist with the execution of the sourcing mission, strategy, tools and processes for a given competency/industry line.
- Partner with recruiters to develop and to execute sourcing strategies that would align to business needs.
- Proactively network for referrals that will identify additional talent for the Sourcing Team.
- Assist with the prescreening and delivery of active and interested candidates to the supported Sourcing/Recruiting Team.
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets and supported business.
- Maintain sourcing databases to ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly.
- Assist with the research and maintenance of creative sourcing tools and resources.
- Participate in the implementation of experienced hire (EH) sourcing programs with strategic and creative thinking, project management, and analytic skills.
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- 1+ years of prior experience in a high delivery recruiting or sourcing capacity
- Experience sourcing or recruiting in the staffing or professional services space highly preferred
- Developing a network of candidates
- Experience with key sources for candidates
- Experience interacting in Networking Events
- Interviewing and assessing appropriate potential hires at all levels experience
- Knowledge of the market indicators which affect hiring
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Process improvement
- Organizational, Problem Solving, and Communication Skills
This is a Vaco employment opportunity aligned to MorganFranklin's cybersecurity offering (Vaco LLC, dba "MorganFranklin Cyber").