|Location||Falls Church, VA|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2020|
Travel Required: 25-50%
Public Trust: SSBI (T5)
Requisition Type: Regular
Systems Administrator - Cybersecurity
Active Secret with SSBI Clearance Required - Must be eligible for Top Secret
Short Term Assignment in Germany (3 months)
PER DIEM AND TRAVEL INCLUDED
- Evaluates end-to-end systems through their entire life cycle. Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and customer information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics.
- Complete tasks such as re-numbering field controllers to a new network, moving application software to VM environments, operational testing, and ensuring conformance to STIG/IAVA guidelines.
- Establish parallel server and client systems (required to maintain operation during switch-over, obtain appropriate licenses, and install/test server and client instances for each system.
- Maintain documentation for supported services, processes, configurations, access controls, systems, networks, equipment, etc. through Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Architecture Views, and other processes.
- Assist the IASO/ISSM in ensuring that a Certification and Accreditation package is prepared and maintained in accordance with (IAW) the DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT).
- Collect artifacts and develop/refine COOP/DRP; System Security Plans and Standard Operating Procedures as needed to ensure compliance with NIST SP 800-53 and CNSSI 1253.
1. Industrial Control Systems experience. Fire alarm system, BACnet, SCADA, Siemens and other vendor-specific industrial controls, access /intrusion control & detection systems.
2. Windows 2008, or higher, enterprise administration experience. Win 2012 preferred.
3. UNIX /Linux system administration experience.
4. Create and maintain Visio network and system drawings, hardware/software lists and other data products.
5. Scan and apply DISA STIG's to Windows 2012R2, Windows 7 and 10, Windows SQL Server and industrial control systems.
6. Use systems engineering know-how to migrate existing ICS platforms to a secure ICS solution.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
8-10 years of related experience in systems engineering.
This position may occasionally require some physical activity; lifting objects; bending; crouching down (i.e. to troubleshoot equipment); and long periods of sitting.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.