|Published||November 29, 2022|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
System of Systems Cybersecurity Network Architect
Support systems engineering and integration activities for military command, control, communications, computers, and intelligence programs. Ensure cybersecurity requirements are incorporated throughout the system's acquisition life cycle, from pre-award to development and accreditation. Contribute to and review system documents, including cybersecurity strategies, network architectures, and implementation plans. Leverage emerging technologies and processes to build resilient cyber defenses. Lead and participate in working groups involving multiple stakeholders and mission partners.
* 3+ years of experience with complex cybersecurity projects or programs
* 3+ years experience in a network engineering role developing and architecting networks using hardware-based systems and software-defined network architectures, including planning, execution, testing, analysis, and reporting
* Experience with DoD or Navy cybersecurity projects or programs
* Experience applying subject matter expertise and technical input to brief and collaborate with high-level stakeholders and integrated product teams (IPT), including system engineering documents, technical requirements documents, interface control documents, and system specifications across all phases of architecture development
* Experience with identifying attack surfaces, vulnerabilities, and mitigations
* Secret clearance
* Bachelor's degree
* IAT Level II Certification
* Experience with RC3 initiatives and principles
* Experience with DoD and Navy cybersecurity policies and frameworks
* Experience with security tools and devices, including network firewalls, web proxy, intrusion prevention systems, vulnerability scanners, or penetration tools
* Top Secret clearance
* Master's degree
* CISSP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.