|Published||March 14, 2023|
|Location||Lackland AFB, TX|
Applied Research Solutions is seeking a full-time System Cybersecurity III at Lackland AFB-San Antonio, TX Responsibilities: * The Contractor shall ensure that all system and application deliverables meet the requirements of all DoD and Air Force Cybersecurity policies as identified in the following paragraphs:
* At the initiation of the period of performance and throughout the period of performance of the contract, the Contractor shall ensure that, as a minimum, 100% of the total labor provided to deliver cybersecurity services are certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M standards. (CDRL A001).
* The Contractor shall ensure that all system deliverables comply with DoD and Air Force cybersecurity policy, specifically DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity, and AFI 33-200, Air Force Cybersecurity Program Management.
* To ensure that cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on systems, Contractors shall ensure compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 33-210, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology.
* The Contractor shall support activities and meet the requirements of DoDI 8520.02, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) Enabling, in order to achieve standardized, PKI-supported capabilities for biometrics, digital signatures, encryption, identification and authentication.
* Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: * Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Active Top Secret Clearance
* Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in a workplace setting
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
All positions at Applied Research Solutions are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.