|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
Why Work Here?
MorganFranklin Consulting is a management advisory firm that works with leading businesses and government to address complex and transformational finance, technology, cybersecurity, and business objectives.
MorganFranklin's cybersecurity practice helps clients across the globe to solve their most critical cybersecurity needs. From consulting and implementation to managed services and project resourcing, we work to safeguard assets by identifying risks, developing, and maturing cybersecurity programs, and implementing solutions that support and meet business goals. Custom tailored and business-aligned service offerings include:
- Strategy and GRC
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Identity & Access Management
- Incident Response & Risk Intelligence
- Application Security
- Managed Security Services Provider
Learn what it means to truly own your career and be a part of a growing organization with a big, bold future.
The Sr. Recruiter (Sr. Associate, Manager, or Director depending on years of experience), Talent Acquisition role will have a primary focus responsible for identifying, interviewing, evaluating, and screening cybersecurity talent across the globe. This individual assesses qualifications, manages the job offer process and negotiations, and secures top talent to join MorganFranklin Consulting. This role will also assign tasks to support staff, including Sourcing and Recruiting Coordinator. This person will typically handle Sr. Consultants, Sr - Mid level management and Executive level Cybersecurity professionals that are in high demand. This role will also have primary responsibility with developing overall recruiting strategy, identifying key resources for talent, sourcing and recruiting top talent, and participating in daily intake meetings with business lines for collaboration. This individual is also responsible for screening and assessing candidates, negotiating, and marketing offers. This person will connect high potential candidates / future interest candidates by creating a pipeline against the cybersecurity market. You will partner with Sr. Leadership and Executive Leadership on assisting in identifying top talent and overall go to market strategy. You will leverage best in class recruiting tools and ATS (Bullhorn, Greenhouse) to streamline the recruiting process. As a key member of Talent Acquisition, you will be a lead contributor to our market presence and recruiting strategy and incentivized to do so.
What Will You Do?
Sr. Recruiter, Lead Recruiter
- Sources potential talent by meeting with business partners across the organization to verify job profiles and specifications.
- Seeks out potential candidates using innovative methods and follow recruiting process from start to finish.
- Evaluates candidate profiles and resumes; represents the company (information and marketing) to candidates; completes detailed candidate phone screens, prepares candidate evaluations, and presents candidates to Hiring Manager via slate submittal process.
- Explores new recruitment methods and keeps abreast of industry trends while sharing best practices across the team.
- Builds and maintains a network of potential candidates to generate a high-volume, high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines for multiple hiring managers.
- Consults business partners on candidate assessment and interview processes by collaborating with hiring managers to develop interview tools and guides and conduct interviews in a structured process.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for hiring managers regarding recruiting and coordination with support of TA coordinator.
- Advises hiring managers on job postings and the marketing of jobs; Ensures market standards and quality check for all potential consultants
- Educates all potential candidates and enforce MorganFranklin Cybersecurity mission statement
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4 years' experience in full lifecycle recruiting process, Staffing, Consulting experience preferred.
- 5 years' experience with identifying top IT or Cyber specialized talent and high-level performer in the space.
- 3 years' experience in being a top performer or presidents club finisher (or equivalence)
- 4 years' experience recruiting mid- to senior- roles
- 3 years' experience using an applicant tracking system
- Expert level LinkedIn, Networking, Social Media influencer or equivalence. Must have following or connections in the IT/Cyber Space
This is a Vaco employment opportunity aligned to MorganFranklin's cybersecurity offering (Vaco LLC, dba "MorganFranklin Cyber").