|Date Posted||October 1, 2020|
Leidos is seeking a Sr. Cybersecurity Specialist to support a large customer organization. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
- Cybersecurity Program Oversight: Develop and institute an IC-wide cybersecurity performance metrics program to meet legal and policy requirements, while leveraging existing IC Enterprise generated metrics. Develop maturity models to provide targets for improvement in key cybersecurity focus areas. Produce IC cybersecurity compliance and performance reports, to include the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and ICD 502.
- Technical Security: Develop and maintain policy in accordance with customer guidance and direction. Analyze and provide actionable feedback on Community, Enterprise, and Cybersecurity related policy instruments. Develop and maintain a Cybersecurity Architecture development process and provide briefings to internal and external stakeholders. Conduct routine analysis of IC, USG, and industry cybersecurity best practices in order to identify gaps and improvement opportunities of IC cybersecurity requirements.
- Risk Management: Support risk determination process based on Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503, IC Information Systems Security Risk Management. Provide technical guidance to ensure safeguarding of IC information systems.
- Minimum Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Requires 15 years of performing any combination of tasks in any Work Role defined in NIST Special Publication 800-181 National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education. At least 10 years of that experience must have been in performing in one or more of the following categories:
- Securely Provision
- Oversee and Govern
- Protect and Defend
- Collect and Operate
- Must possess, or obtain within six months of placement (and maintain in good standing) any IAM Level 3 certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 security controls
- Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Information Technology is desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to consistently provide high-quality products that are concise, thorough and accurate.
- Ability to adapt in response to shifts in customer priorities.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.