|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Sr. Cybersecurity/Reliability Compliance Specialist
The Sr. Cybersecurity & Reliability Compliance Specialist will execute assignments for our client’s Governance, Risk, Cybersecurity, & Compliance Group in the areas of Cybersecurity, Operational Technology (OT), control System Security, NERC CIP, Compliance, and Risk Management.
- Support the execution of a technology assessment for a large electric utility to evaluate all the technology in use, in support of NERC CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection) compliance.
- Lead the development of a cybersecurity risk management program, related to supply chain processes for an electric utility to meet compliance with the NERC CIP-013 Standard.
- Identify recommendations for improvement and design technology roadmaps for future states of the technology portfolio, along with process maps documenting the various NERC CIP processes and how the technology is used within each.
- Perform detailed technical analysis of Industrial Control Systems’ (ICS) cybersecurity and compliance technologies, understand how to integrate cybersecurity and compliance solutions, identify operational issues, and provide recommendations to address any issues.
- Execute the planning, design, development, and implementation of technical controls, procedures, and policies associated with compliance with NERC CIP Cybersecurity Regulatory Standards.
- Develop regulatory policies and procedures related to supply chain cybersecurity risk management.
- Review and understand designs and specifications for SCADA/EMS/DCS systems.
- 15+ years of experience in cybersecurity and industrial controls.
- Experience with NERC CIP requirements, compliance program implementation, risk management principles, SCADA technology vendors, and supply chain processes.
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity capabilities of operating systems, networking devices, control systems and vendor offerings.
- Knowledge of applicable cybersecurity standards involving electric power systems including those relating to process networks.
- Knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art computer/network systems technologies, architectures, and products.
This is a 12-month Contract opportunity with our St. Louis, MO client. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1-B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.