|Date Posted||October 20, 2020|
Ref ID: 00460-9502716301
Classification: Security Network Engineer
Compensation: $65.00 to $85.00 hourly
Robert Half Technology is searching for a Cyber Security Engineer with experience in Incident Response, Forensics, Vulnerability, and Red Team. If this sounds like your background, than this Cyber Security Engineer role is for you. For this contract to full-time opportunity, you will work near the Long Beach, CA area.
We are looking to present candidates immediately and this Cyber Security Engineer position will not be open long. You can apply for this position today by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or by contacting (310) 719-7356 Extension 26643. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-steele-177770101/
- Implementing Cybersecurity Measures to Protect Network, Servers, Applications, and Computer Systems.
- Utilize Security Tools to identify Malicious Activity
- Red Team Response
- Perform Active Threat Hunting and Initiating Remediation Efforts
- Incident Response Planning/Investigate Cybersecurity Events
- Report False Positives/Incidences to Manager
- Perform Risk Assessments and Mitigation Planning.
- Internal and External Penetration Testing.
- Implementation and Development of Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Compliance with Security Policy, Reviewing Proposal Designs
- Security/Incident Response, Capacity Planning ,Security Assessments, Cyber Incidents, and Disaster Planning and Recovery Procedures
- Security Audits
- 5+ years of experience in managing enterprise cybersecurity systems
- Bachelors of Science in related field
- CISSP, GSEC, CASP+, CCNA, etc