|Date Posted||July 9, 2019|
Schneider Digital is an organization within Schneider Electric (SE) that leads the cutting-edge digitization of our business processes. Global Cybersecurity and Privacy Protection team is part of the CTO office of Schneider Digital that supports application teams to meet internal and external security and personal data protection requirements. We manage over 4,000 software applications globally and work with the community of 5,000 professionals that have broad reach across SE and are at the forefront of innovation.
Our Global Cybersecurity and Privacy Protection team is seeking an experienced CyberSecurity Engineer to work directly with SE teams to ensure our software applications and associated processes are security and privacy compliant. This role reports to a Global Cybersecurity and Privacy Leader, and will be working in collaboration with the software cybersecurity and privacy engineers, application owners, global legal teams, and engineering organizations. Responsibilities
The Sr.Cybersecurity Engineer is responsible to ensure all digital assets in the region meet strict security and privacy policies.
• Engineer works with project and product delivery teams in identifying IT security and data protection risks and executes controls that the project is compliant with security requirements, or that sufficient compensating controls have been put in place to mitigate identified risks and thus achieve compliance.
• Helps in embedding DevSecOps principles across product delivery teams in the region
• Understanding project deliverables and application details and performing risk assessments of applications with respect to IT security and data protection risks
• Understanding the general IT security policies of the company by working with the Digital Security Team
• Provide feedback and validate the cloud security assessment questionnaire
• Providing recommendations from a security perspective based on understanding of application and results of automated checks
• Work closely with project delivery teams, perform everyday communications with project managers and technical specialists, introduce the certification process to them, and ensure that the compliance is achieved before applications are put in production
• BE/B Tech in a technical discipline required
• CISSP or equivalent certification
• 7-8 years of experience in general IT and application security
• Strong written and verbal International communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate with technical staff, as well as project teams
• Strong operational experience and ability to work under time pressure and strict service level agreements
• Advanced interpersonal skills
Boston, MA, USA.