|Published||September 2, 2022|
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Isaiah Rosario
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We're a global technology leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and services engines and related technologies, ranging from fuel systems, controls and air handling to filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Why join us?
- Global leader in the automobile industry
- We provide development programs across the multiple departments
- Competitive benefits including profit sharing and pension plans
- Apply knowledge of Cloud Service Providers and cloud security best practices to workloads deployed in the cloud (with a majority focus on AWS and Azure).
- Assess existing cloud environments for security gaps and provide solutions to address the gaps and to reduce risk.
- Recommend process improvements to address security concerns as a part of the software development lifecycle CI/CD pipeline.
- Consult with the cybersecurity operations team on issues arising from the various Cummins cloud environments.
- Develop peer relationships with internal cybersecurity teams as well as stakeholders outside of the cybersecurity function who are either consuming or supporting cloud technologies.
- Coach and Mentor team members and colleagues on cloud cybersecurity best practices.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject, or relevant experience required. Minimum 3 years of cybersecurity work experience is required. Experience with Cloud technology and concepts preferred.
- General understanding of communication and encryption protocols, cloud networking, key management solutions, and authentication/authorization capabilities
- Passion for continuous learning in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.