|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
Create Team Synergy - Drive Continuous Innovation - Deliver with Integrity – Freedom to Own It
Deliver Cybersecurity Cloud Support for our clients that adopt AWS and/or Microsoft Azure cloud solutions. This position will provide the client with guidance, recommendations, remediation, and configuration of cloud security best practices against NIST cybersecurity models.
Sr. Cybersecurity and Cloud Engineer
Engineering Team Lead
· Full-Time, Salary-Exempt
· Remote and at various client sites as needed
· Regular 40hrs/week Monday - Friday weekdays (flexible within core hours 9:00 AM EDT to 3:00 PM EDT or may be required to align with the client hours of operation) with other hours as needed.
· Deploying, migration to and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
· Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
· Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
· Familiarity with management of Azure Site Recovery, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), IAM, and DNS
· Microsoft Windows Server, including Hyper-V, Clustering, Active Directory and GPO administration
· Microsoft 365, including Office 365
· Cloud business continuity and disaster recovery
· Familiarity with Microsoft Defender Suite including Defender for EndPoint, Office365, Sentinel, Azure and Identity
· Be responsive to employees and clients, all requests acknowledged and/or answered within 24 hours on a business day
· Conduct on-site visits to client facilities when required
· Work with Management to continuously improve the ISO 9001 QA processes
· Time reporting daily
· Expense authorization and reports submitted within policy guidelines
· Ensure that required training is completed and tracked
Company Related Tasks
· Company meeting attendance as needed
· Use your best efforts to do your work
· Tell your manager when you do not understand a task, require more resources or training, or otherwise can’t complete your work for any reason
· Tell your manager as soon as possible when you encounter obstacles that will stop you from completing your work up to required quality and within the specified deadlines (no surprises!)
· Tell your manager when you can get more work done, when you can do it better or faster, or when you can increase the quality of your work
· Tell your manager when you’re unable to work at your best
· Demonstrate behavior consistent with company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, or procedures
· Must be available during core hours, unless on leave
· Required DoD Level II certification in Security+
· CISSP, AWS Security Specialty or one of the Microsoft Security (SC) role certifications
· Five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in a technical arena and minimum of five (5) years of cloud experience
· Experience in DoD Compliance, policy, procedures, and processes is a real plus
· Bachelors or 2-8 years of related experience.
· US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance and DHS suitability.
· Expert with one or both of AWS and AZURE
· Expert at approaches to DevOps
· Comprehensive, hands on experience with Cybersecurity Assessments
· Familiar with DoDI 8500.01, NIST 800-53.R4, and NIST 800-37
· Strong writing, presentation, and professional communication skills
· Demonstrated success supporting clients with their IT or Cybersecurity needs
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems in ambiguous environments
· Ability to communicate complex technical and programmatic information
· Ability to work with a team in a diverse environment
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
· Secret Clearance / Top Secret preferred
SecureStrux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.