|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
We are seeking a well-versed Senior Cyber Security Engineer with hands-on experience in at least two of the following areas: Incident Response, End Point Security, PCI, SIEM, Vulnerability detection, and threat hunting. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with various endpoint protection technologies including next generation anti-virus, application whitelisting, incident response, and application virtualization/sandboxing.
Additionally, the Engineer should also have a proven track record of maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders, experience in managing vendor relationships to formulate full project lifecycle solutions for the company, and a flexible mentality in working to solve customer system issues related to Information Security.
This position is a 6 month contract
- The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will perform activities related security event processing to detect possible intrusions into the network and escalate as needed and perform as part of the incident response teams. Activities to include, but not limited to: detection, triage, analysis, containment, recovery and reporting
- The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will work as part of the team in the improvement and development of process/procedure manuals and documentation for security operations activities
- The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will work with technology owners and the business to educate them on the evolving threat landscape and must be flexible enough able to present to different audiences and adjust accordingly (business, technical and management) either structured presentations or ad-hoc. Must be able to establish and maintain business relationships with individual contributors as well as management
- The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will work to understand, at an expert level, the entirety of the company’s IT infrastructure and operations to ensure that the security “big-picture” view of the enterprise is considered during security operations activities
- The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will understand how to turn regulatory requirements into real world security controls and be able to measure compliance of the controls