|Date Posted||September 26, 2020|
Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Responsible for identifying, categorizing, tracking, and helping to remediate threats and vulnerabilities in the global enterprise environment. The Sr. Analyst is also responsible for proactively protecting information assets from unauthorized or inappropriate access, use or disclosure as well as business disruptions through proper identification and escalation of vulnerabilities. In addition to working closely with IT and the Business, regular interaction with internal and external auditors, Legal, Privacy and Ethics is also required of the position.
- 5+ years in an Information Security role.
- Ability to demonstrate thorough understanding of security concepts.
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge network, OS, and application vulnerabilities.
- Proven experience with Web Applications, manual and automated penetration testing and pro-active threat hunting.
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge designing vulnerability mitigations.
- Ability to manually assess vulnerabilities and verify false positives.
- Ability to prioritize vulnerabilities by their risk to the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field required.
- GPEN Certified Penetration Tester, GCIH Certified Incident Handler, or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred.