|Location||Saint Paul, MN|
|Date Posted||January 20, 2021|
Location: St. Paul, MN
Duration: 9-10 Months
In this technical role, you will be a critical contributor in the development and deployment of software solutions to support our development programs and building compelling products within Client's Electrophysiology Division. Under the guidance and direction of an experienced engineer, you will perform cybersecurity work within our R&D division by improving software, testing, tools, and processes and preventing security threats to medical products and systems. Additionally, you will participate in all phases of the software lifecycle, including concept development, requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
- Optimize product/system security by creating and reviewing software architecture and detailed design solutions that reflect best practices.
- Identify and implement software improvements needed to effectively protect against and respond to known and emerging cybersecurity threats.
- Perform or support security testing such as penetration tests, fuzz testing, and internal/external audits. Coordinate remediation as necessary.
- Work with Software Development, Systems Engineering, Product Security, and other stakeholders to develop cybersecurity controls.
- As a team member, contribute significantly to completion of various project activities, from definition, identifying software functional requirements, implementation, code reviews, and final release according to medical device development processes