|Location||Little Canada, MN|
|Date Posted||November 13, 2020|
Job Title: Software Engineer - Cybersecurity
Location: One St Jude Medical Drive, St. Paul, Minnesota(MN) 55117
Duration: 6+ months (possible extension)
- Comments To Supplier: Cyber security experience
- Secure provisioning on how products are manufactured and updated Expense with Linux and Windows 10
- C++, Python, Perl, or Shell
- 1-3 years of cybersecurity engineering, software engineering design and development, or systems administration experience BA degree preferred.
- The candidate must have experience working with RPM package creation on Linux preferably Redhat/CentOS
- Phone screen followed by web ex
- Blend of in the office and on site
- Remediation of cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Experience in OS administration and configuration
- Coding expertise
- We are recruiting for a Software Engineer- Cybersecurity to join our team. In this technical role, you will be a critical contributor in the development and deployment of software solutions to support our development programs and building compelling products within Electrophysiology Division. Under the guidance and direction of an experienced engineer, you will perform cybersecurity work within our R&D division by improving software, testing, tools, and processes and preventing security threats to medical products and systems. Additionally, you will participate in all phases of the software lifecycle, including concept development, requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
- Optimize product/system security by creating and reviewing software architecture and detailed design solutions that reflect best practices.
- Identify and implement software improvements needed to effectively protect against and respond to known and emerging cybersecurity threats.
- Perform or support security testing such as penetration tests, fuzz testing, and internal/external audits. Coordinate remediation as necessary.
- Work with Software Development, Systems Engineering, Product Security, and other stakeholders to develop cybersecurity controls.
- As a team member, contribute significantly to completion of various project activities, from definition, identifying software functional requirements, implementation, code reviews, and final release according to medical device development processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Computer Systems, Systems, or Software), Computer Science, or related discipline
- 1-3 years of cybersecurity engineering, software engineering design and development, or systems administration experience
- Experience in assessing and remediating cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with C++, Python, Perl, or Shell
- Experience in Linux system administration on RHEL or similar distributions
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry such as automotive, aerospace, healthcare, or defense
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Master's Degree in Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Computer Systems, or Software), Computer Science, or related discipline
- Experience with OpenSSL, TLS mutual authentication, digital signatures, certificate management
- Well versed in FDA Cybersecurity Guidance, GDPR, and NIST
- Familiar with DISA STIG assessment and implementation for Linux and/or Windows systems
- Knowledge of secure programming practices
- Experience in threat modeling, cybersecurity risk assessment, or Off The Shelf Software (OTS) assessment
- Cybersecurity certification such as CISSP, CSSLP, or similar
- Knowledge of 62304 and other standards applicable to Class II and Class III medical devices
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 414-203-8334 Ext: 7192
100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)