|Date Posted||January 15, 2021|
We are seeking a Software Cyber Security Architect to champion information security for our vision for corporate enterprise IT, products and operational technology environments. The skillset requires a technical understanding of cyber security best practices, implementation with the ability to clearly communicate direction to other cyber architects and corporate leaders. Prior experience with information security management is essential for this position.
A t a minimum, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other IT-related technical degree. Relevant certifications are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay technical information at all levels of S&C leadership
- A deep understanding of the following:
- NIST – Cybersecurity Framework (NIST-CSF)
- NIST – 800-53 Security Controls
- Prior experience with leading an information security program.
- Experience with monitoring, collecting and analyzing device, system and application logs for attempted and/or achieved unauthorized access into our environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows client/server and Office 365, Cisco enterprise networking, and other modern workplace technology platforms
- Someone who has a software architecture background with at least 5 years in Cyber Security
- Cloud and SaaS is a Plus