|Published||September 7, 2022|
TheSenior Software Systems Engineer, Cybersecurity - will have good experience in new product development and maintenance of software for medical or general Instruments. applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify cybersecurity solutions across the life cycle.. . Has good business knowledge or exceptional technical skills. Communicates effectively to both internal teams and external customers.
WHAT YOULL DO
We are looking for an experienced Software system engineer with good experience in new product development and maintenance of software for medical Instruments. Displays standard Software engineering principles to resolve difficult problems, from conception, design and delivery, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques, procedures and criteria with minimal guidance.
- Has a complete understanding of the software development process, participates in the development of the software process, can identify shortcomings in the process and recommend modifications to address process issues.
- Responsible in applying an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop validate and verify Cyber solutions across the life cycle.
- Responsible for developing Product cyber Road Map.
- Responsible for defining and managing requirements, document expectations and confirm requirements baseline for new and existing products.
- Responsible to provide cyber security risk assessment for customers.
- Responsible to conduct cyber risk assessment activities including threat modeling, vulnerability analysis and analysis of mitigation solutions.
- Responsible to develop, evaluate and analyze design constrains, trade-offs and detailed system and security design.
- Responsible for working within a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to produce secure deliverable products as part of an Agile team.
- Responsible to conduct cyber security test and evaluation of hardware and/or software designs to verify and validate compliance with defined specifications and requirements.
- Employ cyber security processes, methods, techniques and tools and assure their consistent application.
- Drive efficiency through standardization, automation, documentation, and cross-training.
- Analyze source code, test data, and security scan reports for vulnerabilities and develop/implement mitigations.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOULL BRING
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or similar curriculum.
- 6+ years experience in systems, hardware, and software engineering processes for the development of complex systems including System and Software Architecture, System Analysis, System Integration and Test, and Requirements Management
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and change management process
- Experience in agile and lean delivery concepts and methodologies.
- Experience in performing cybersecurity activities in support of software and system requirements, design, development, testing, and sustainment.
- Knowledge of DoD cybersecurity requirements, DISA STIGs, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Threat modeling, vulnerability and compliance assessments and mitigation.
- Experience in scripting using Python or other scripting language is a Plus
- Experience in working in Medical instrument development or controlled and heavy regulated environment
- Experience in NIST Risk Management Framework and Software Assurance measures and practices.
- Experience in IEC62304 standards, cryptographic standards and methods, detailed knowledge cryptographic key management
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
The key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast, accurate diagnosis. Our global clients life-changing tests and diagnostic tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster decisions and transform the way the world is managing health.
Our clients pioneering technology spans the world of healthcare operations with medical diagnostic instruments, tests, automation and informatics solutions for hospitals, reference labs, blood centers, emergency departments, physician offices and clinics.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 125000
Currency Type : US Dollars