|Published||July 26, 2022|
|Location||Chevy Chase, MD|
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Principal Cybersecurity Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Chevy Chase, MD.
- Protecting the systems and networks of an organization against potential threats from cyberspace adversaries
- Performing assessments and conducting regular penetration testing
- Developing and implementing secure network solutions
- Architecting and engineering trustworthy, reliable, and secure systems
- Managing audits, intrusion, and security technology systems
- Identifying unauthorized access and offering corrective solutions
- Collaborating and coordinating with other teams to establish security protocols across the organization
Qualifications & Experience:
- 7+ years experience in one or more of the following roles: Systems Engineer, Endpoint Engineer, Cybersecurity Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Network Engineer, Software Engineer, Cybersecurity Analyst or equivalent role
- 3+ years experience designing and deploying cloud security solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of Cybersecurity best practices and engineering methodologies
- Ability to analyze security threats, implement and optimize cybersecurity solutions, build credibility and influence with business and development teams and balance security initiatives with business needs
- Execute project plans independently and learn new technologies and architectures, infrastructure security, data security (encryption, DLP), endpoint protection, platform security, development or Networking
- Experience with security logging and security services, SIEM integration
- Experience implementing cloud security solutions such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Cloud Workload Protection Platforms (CWPP) and Cloud Infrastructure Entitlements Management (CIEM)
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) in Azure & AWS (e.g. Azure AD, SSO setup, Token lifecycle management, etc.)
- Fluency in programming, scripting, and orchestration is a plus
- Advanced security certifications such as CCSP, AZ-500, SC-300, GDSA are a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 888.838.1020.