|Date Posted||August 10, 2019|
Contract to Hire
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Portfolio Manager with our leading client in DC.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Cyber Security Portfolio Manager:
- Establish, monitor, and maintain information security performance measures
- Create and maintain cyber security planning documentation
- Monitor, maintain, and update cyber security office mission, goals, and strategic plan
- Perform project management duties in support of cyber security portfolio
- Consult with customers to gather and evaluate requirements; translate into solutions
Requirements of the Senior Cyber Security Portfolio Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field and at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Ability to interpret and translate customer requirements into cyber actions
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools that support continuous monitoring
- Knowledge of risk management and assessment processes
- Demonstrated expertise in relevant NIST publications
- Experience creating process workflows
- PMP certification required
- CISSP or CISM preferred
Keywords: Senior Cyber Security Portfolio Manager, PMP, CISSP, CISM, Information Security, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 322094
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!