|Published||September 20, 2023|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
About this role:
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group - Cyber Security Audit Team is looking to fill a Senior Lead Audit Manager position to support the coverage of Wells Fargo's core Information Security and Cybersecurity controls (e.g., Cyber Threat Fusion Center, Data Loss Protection, Security Information and Event Management, Cryptographic Services, Patch and Vulnerability Management, Network Security Management, Third Party Information Security Management etc.). We're building a Cybersecurity Audit function for the future and looking for high-energy talent to join us on our journey! You'll be part of a team that provides audit coverage of the controls and tools that provide the front line protection for the Bank's critical systems and data. Given the dynamic nature of the external threat landscape, you'll be exposed to cutting edge technology and threat management techniques. We're looking for team members that have a passion for Cybersecurity and a continual thirst for knowledge in this fascinating and critical space!
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team of audit staff to resolve highly complex and unique challenges requiring in depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long term. This is an individual contributor role.
- Lead defined audits within one or more segments of the Audit Plan
- Ensure audit engagements are risk based, and executed according to Wells Fargo Internal Audit policies and guidance
- Assist in planning and organizing work in an annual cycle and project cycle
- Supervise and oversee assigned audits
- Provide timely feedback, coaching and monitoring of audit work and staff
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within Wells Fargo Internal Audit and with teams across Wells Fargo, and other stakeholders
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of the people, processes and tools that interact in this area so that you can keep the big picture in mind as you design your work approach and structure your opinions.
- Lead audit execution teams with integrity and creating an environment where team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities to provide day-to-day oversight of audit execution including designing the scope and approach for information and cyber security audits, providing ongoing coaching and feedback for audit team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks .
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Audit, Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 7+ years of increasing responsibilities within IT audit, including experience leading and supervising audits (external and/or internal).
- Knowledge of IT, information security and Cloud management and control frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework and 800-53, CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, FFIEC IT Examination Handbooks, COBIT, FedRAMP, ISO 2700x, ITIL.
- CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CCAK and Ethical Hacker certifications would be highly regarded, as well as CSX Nexus Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Audit Certificates from ISACA.
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm.
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- Knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on audit projects or engagements
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
$144,400.00 - $300,000.00
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.