|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
Title:Senior Information Security Analyst
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Irvine, CA
Bottom line – “In a nutshell”:
- Has experience with SIEM and EDR tools (Endpoint detection and response)
- Has experience with Windows & Cloud infrastructure
- Has experience with Vulnerability management
- Has experience with Incident response
- Has experience with at least 2 years of experience
- They are not requiring 100% of skills. As long as the individual has the majority of these skills then they can provide training on the rest.
Our Information Security team is looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst with a broad background, including Cloud Security, SIEM, Incident Management, Vulnerability Management and experience with Unix/Linux operating systems. Our security team is small but highly influential, and the candidate we hire will get involved in many different aspects of hands-on and hands-off information security. The goal is to support the needs of the customer, while ensuring the Industry best practices and operational standards are adhered to.
What you will be doing:
- Identify, analyze, and develop mitigation or remediation actions for system and network vulnerabilities.
- Supports information security and compliance activities.
- Consults with and provides informal training and guidance to network engineers, systems engineers, and other personnel on security practices and techniques.
- Responds to security alerts and incidents, including those generated from client’s SIEM and MSSP.
- Correlate and react to security events; perform first- and second-level triage.
- Monitors advancements in information security technologies, threats, and best practices.
What we look for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in progressively more advanced security problems and solutions
- In-depth knowledge of security standards and experience in their implementation
- Experience with business protection systems and technology associated with information security
- Knowledge of information security best practices, standards, and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing