|Published||June 6, 2023|
Description & Requirements
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
lululemon's Cybersecurity services are maturing and the importance of being well situated to respond to strategic business initiatives has never been greater. The Cybersecurity Services function supports and ensures alignment of security controls required to enable lululemon's strategic objectives while delivering Cybersecurity program objectives that protect the business and enable continued growth. We are searching for a Senior Security Engineer to join our team.This role will bring expertise in technologies and processes necessary to protect data and support our security roadmap goals.
A day in the life:
- Provide technical mentoring and thought leadership relative to Cybersecurity strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with Security Architects and leaders to design and implement solutions that enable or improve security capabilities.
- Work with the team to engineer data privacy solutions.
- Leverage working knowledge of software development, software architecture, and data flows.
- Bring knowledge of online privacy threats and existing solutions to team collaboration sessions.
- Assess architectural designs and implementation details for privacy shortcomings.
- Convey ideas, advice, and resolution options to enable and improve security capabilities.
- Lead the execution of engineering tasks within a project plan.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 8+ years Security Engineering experience.
- Wide variety of Cybersecurity functional experience including digital engineering, coding, and technology architecture.
- Expertise in data protection controls and supporting technologies.
- Knowledge of privacy and web compatibility trade-offs.
- Experience implementing translating regulatory and standards frameworks into actionable technical specifications.
- Experience managing significant volumes of data at a large retail organization, or similar.
- At least 2 years of contributing to financial business decisions.
- Ability to influence stakeholders to execute on time.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with an attention to detail.
- Collaborative team player
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
Compensation and Benefits Package
For Washington Applicants: lululemon's compensation offerings are rooted in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position in Washington is from $132,200-$173,500 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our competitive Total Rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus offering, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. In addition to our competitive Total Rewards offering, we also have personal and professional development offerings. Our offerings recognize our teams for their performance and support whole person development, including support for employees on how to grow their career:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: Availability of the incentive programs, benefits, and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.