|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
Requisition ID # 89962
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Information Technology
The Cybersecurity team enables PG&E to achieve its mission by providing governance, oversight, and support of operational resiliency and asset safeguards in a relevant, timely and data-driven manner. Working together with IT, we review the current cyber threat landscape and lend our expertise to help the company understand its security posture and act on the highest priority risks.
The Cybersecurity team takes a proactive approach to security by focusing on the cyber risks PG&E faces. Our methodology and framework synthesize current legal, regulatory, and operating mandates with PG&E’s business goals and operations. By taking this information and focusing on the cyber risks unique to individual Lines of Business (LOB), Cybersecurity helps PG&E’s LOBs make informed decisions about where to invest their resources.
The Senior Cybersecurity Solution Analyst is responsible for the assessment, verification, review, and audit of security/privacy controls and overall security/privacy posture of Third-Party vendors against PG&E security standards, best practices, and regulatory requirement across the enterprise. This position is also responsible for risk analysis, risk determination, and Third-Party risk management governance support across the enterprise. The Senior Cybersecurity Solution Analyst builds and maintains relationships with Business Unit partners to understand business requirements, issues resolution, and sustained overall customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of combined IT, critical infrastructure, intelligence, and/or cyber/information security work experience
- Utility industry experience
- Experience in IT-Information Technology security, multi-platform, or related
- Experience in Operational Technology security
- Establish and implement strategic communication and messaging plans and ensures alignment and consistency with PG&E branding principles, strategies, and guidelines.
- Develop consulting practice documentation, identifies, and recommends process improvement, and provides guidance to other team members
- Design of technology solutions supporting business requirements on projects.
- Drive security reviews, identifies gaps in security architecture and designs and recommends necessary security controls to be integrated within the development lifecycle