|Date Posted||December 24, 2020|
Leidos has an immediate opening for a Senior Cybersecurity Risk Management Analyst to join our Corporate Information Security Group.
In this role, you will perform system security evaluations on enterprise environments, suppliers and software to identify cybersecurity risks, provide remediation recommendations and facilitate risk treatment. You will also collaborate closely with business stakeholders, supplier contacts, and other IT service teams on network security design, implementation and threat mitigation and provide risk management decisions with regards to company solutions, policies and security practices.
- Independently and collaboratively conduct cybersecurity assessments of suppliers and environments according to prescribed evaluation criteria and/or policies/regulations and deliver within established timeframes
- Independently review and analyze third party COTS and Open Source code/software for enterprise risk, utilizing static code analysis tools and interpreting results
- Produce quality cybersecurity risk assessment reports as well as internal risk management procedure documentation
- Identify, assess and manage complex IT environment risks and provide threat profiles and security recommendations for complex IT environments & sourcing decisions
- Lead risk management efforts and present written and verbal risk guidance for enterprise activities to stakeholders
- Provide security profiling analysis for a wide range of network security technologies including, but not limited to: IPS/IDS, NAC, VPN, proxies, routers, and switches
- US Citizenship is required and eligible for federal security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field and minimum 8 years of experience related to role responsibilities. Additional experience and certifications in Cybersecurity roles may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Expertise with standards such as NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-60, and FIPS 199/200
- Expertise reviewing third party supplier security controls, including cloud SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS providers
- Comprehensive understanding of risk management lifecycle and methodologies
- Expertise in software engineering and secure software development
- Comprehensive understanding of network security as well as ability to read network security diagrams and data flow charts
- Comprehensive understanding of the security implications of firewall, router, proxy and intelligent switch rule base configuration settings
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal, and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent critical thinking and business risk management reasoning skills
- Professional Security Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CCNA, CCIE or other relevant industry certifications through such accrediting bodies such as the DoD, ISC2, ISACA, SANS or Comp TIA
- Experience evaluating SOC Type 2 reports and other independent attestations
- Experience with provisioning, deployment, configuration, and/or administration of enterprise network security solutions and devices
- Experience reviewing security controls on multiple server types (Windows, Linux, etc.)
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.