Senior Cybersecurity Penetration Tester (remote)
|Published||June 24, 2022|
Senior Cybersecurity Penetration Tester
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
Our client, a leader in Managed Security Services industry, is looking to add a Senior Cybersecurity Pen Tester to their team. You can work from home anywhere in the USA, or in their office in Richardson, TX. In this role you will be a key part of their Threat Resistance Unit inside of their Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing organization. As a leader, you will be given responsibility for pen test engagements, threat research, threat hunting, threat reversing, analysis and modeling. This is a client facing role, so the ability to talk about highly technical things to a non-technical audience is also a key to success.
Successful candidates will have 4+ years of PenTest/Threat experience with APIs, Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Cloud and Network environments. You will be mentoring junior members of the team, so you should have all the things scripting, ability to create tools & exploits, research, present to clients and be the SME (the list is long, contact us for all the details).
Must Have (again, the list is long reach out to us to discuss the whole thing)
- 4+ years (minimum) of Pen Test & Threat Client experience (it's about what you've done, not the time you've spend doing it)
- Deep understanding of automated security testing tools & pen test tools
- Ability to author and implement exploits & attacks, create tools & scripts, gather Client, analyze the results and present the results to the end client
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure platforms & architecture for Windows, Linux, mobile , cloud, API, Cloud
- Good sense of humor this job is hard, you need to be able to laugh when it gets tough
Nice to Have:
- Certifications like OSWA, OSWE, OSCP, OSCE are highly desirable
- Continuing education in threat Client, and malware research
- 4 Year degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity or Engineering
The fun stuff: Fantastic corporate culture,Flexible PTO (i.e., no set amount of days do what you have to do to get the job done & stay physically & mentally healthy), 401K with up to 5% dollar for dollar matching that is vested immediately, $500 stipend to set up your home office, very active in fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace, personal development & continuous learning programs, free Toastmasters' memberships for everyone who wants to develop those skills for upward mobility, market competitive medical/dental/vision insurance. And if you work in the office, unlimited snacks - really good ones!!
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com