|Published||September 4, 2022|
Senior Cybersecurity Network Engineer
Fort Worth, TX
Contract (could be C2H)
Compensation Commensurate with Experience
Our client, a global powerhouse in government and military consulting, is looking to add a Senior Cybersecurity and Network Engineer to work with their internal Engineering team to add value to the tools and systems that will be used across all platforms to keep our nation's and military's data safe from the bad guys, with a focus on using the Risk Management Framework, DOD requirement such as Authority to Connect (ATC), Authority to Operate (ATO), and Authority to Test (Telecommunication), and building NIST, DoD, CNSSI, and NSTSSM regulations into product cybersecurity requirements.
**Please contact us for a longer, more in depth job description.**
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Network, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related engineering degrees with a cumulative GPA of over 3.2. The higher your degree level, the fewer years of professional experience are required (i.e., if you have a Doctorate in Network, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or another related engineering degree, that's all you need).
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF), knowledge of system security architectures and engineering approaches to building system security solutions, experience with Department of Defense, Government Certification and Authorizing Officials, or federal customer base
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities which are found using security tools such as, Nessus/Tenable, NMAP, Infrastructure devices, etc.
- Technical writing and documentation skills.
- DoD 8570 Approved Baseline Certifications such as Security+, CCNA, CISSP (or associate), Network+, or any of the IA certifications
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Nice to Have/Soft Skills:
- Prior experience working for a government or military contractor
- Previous experience developing Risk Management Framework (RMF) artifacts using an understanding of system categorization and NIST, DoD, CNSSI, and NSTSSM regulations into product cybersecurity requirements
- Previous experience developing cybersecurity controls which are integrated to meet platform security posture and the Department of Defense (DoD) Authorizing Officials program requirements such as Authority to Connect (ATC), Authority to Operate (ATO), and Authority to Test (Telecommunication).
- Existing or prior Secret Clearance
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com