|Date Posted||October 11, 2021|
Ref ID: 04951-9503122515
Classification: IT Security Consultant
Compensation: $60.00 to $65.00 hourly
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment that gives you the opportunity to be a part of a growing team this is the role for you. The Sr Cybersecurity Engineer will be an owner in engineering and architecture level initiatives. They will also need to consult and partner with internal technical staff. This is a hands-on position responsible for helping develop growing enterprise-wide security programs; identifying, and reporting incidents; and leading team initiatives.
An ideal candidate will have a deep background in Systems engineering. Someone who has 5-7 years of Senior Systems Engineering experience, and are looking to pivot into Cybersecurity. The perfect candidate will have spent years working with Active Directory, in Windows based environments, and have some basic network security experience.
POSITION: SENIOR SYSTEMS SECURITY ENGINEER - CYBERSECURITY
LOCATION: DALLAS (ONSITE)
DURATION: 12 MONTH CONTRACT OPTION TO HIRE
RATE: $60 - $65
- Lead Cybersecurity program level initiatives and related tools’ implementation
- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files, databases, cloud services, and transmissions against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Oversee patching and endpoint policy compliance.
- Monitor vulnerability management and drive remediation efforts.
- Recommend process and program improvements to enhance organizational security and compliance.
- Evaluate emerging technologies to meet business requirements.
- Monitor and enforce security policies and best practices.
- Develop and enforce Identity Management and Governance policies
- Maintain compliance and exceptions to information security policies, standards, and procedures.