|Published||November 23, 2022|
As a key member of the CIO Team, you will lead the company's cybersecurity efforts to protect internal systems and data from the constantly evolving threat landscape.
In this position, you will enjoy the freedom to craft the company's internal cyber approach and see it come to fruition through your efforts leading the design and implementation.
In this role, you will:
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication and system security
- Lead the design and implementation of security controls for the company's infrastructure
- Lead the response to cybersecurity incidents
- Lead the implementation of dashboards and operational processes for monitoring risks to our systems and data
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- US Citizenship is required
- Experience deploying tools and infrastructure within Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365, or Amazon AWS
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft cloud-native cybersecurity tools such as Microsoft Sentinel, Sensitivity Labels, Defender, and XDR.
- Demonstrated experience formulating and leading the implementation of cybersecurity architectures
- Familiarity with cybersecurity standards such as NIST 800-171/800-53 and ISO 27001
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Information Systems, Computer Science)