|Published||January 20, 2022|
Job ID: 103572
The Leonardo DRS Land Systems business is a recognized leader in the design and integration of complex technologies into new and legacy systems and platforms for global military and commercial customers.
DRS Land Systems is seeking a Full Time Cybersecurity Engineer to execute the development of required Cybersecurity program documentation employing the Federal Risk Management Framework (RMF) at the St. Louis campus facilities. The cybersecurity engineer will provide support to client programs in various Cybersecurity areas. The selected candidate will work with other engineering disciplines and use their Cybersecurity knowledge to create robust technical solutions across multiple technology areas.
- Support the preparation of DoD RMF authorization accreditation packages
- Perform cybersecurity assessments utilizing ACAS or comparable scanner, SCAP assessment tools, and STIG checklist
- Apply DOD and industry configuration standards such as CIS Benchmarks, DISA STIGs, and GPO configuration standards
- Support the development and maintenance of program level Information Assurance (IA) A&A process activities and related documentation such as systems concept of operations, system security design, implementation plans, and operational procedures
- Interface with Internal and External Customers on all IA topics
- Review work packages from external cybersecurity consultants and vendors
Job Responsibilities Part II
- DoD Secret-level security clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in relevant competencies showing demonstrated increased responsibilities and successes in Information Systems Security, Information Assurance, or Security Engineering
- General knowledge of DoD, Army, NIST, DISA IA regulations/documentation; RMF and associated processes
- Ability to excel in a high-paced multi-tasked environment
- Ability to act independently, prioritize tasks, and manage to schedule
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills: use experience and knowledge to address new situations
- Analytical skills: use experience and knowledge to seamlessly incorporate new knowledge/information
- Willing to travel up to 10% as necessary
- CISSP, Security+, or other Cybersecurity Industry recognized certification
- Experience with NIST special publications (SPs) regarding the Security Assessment (SA) process, including SP 800-53, SP 800-137, SP 800-171, and SP 800-37 and DoD 8510.01 Assessment and Accreditation processes
- Experience reviewing vulnerability compliance scans results and developing/analyzing security test and evaluation reports
- Experience with Unix/Linux and/or Windows and information system security assessment/hardening tools such as Nessus and HP Fortify
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families, and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, Leonardo DRS is taking action to address the risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. We require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated, unless a medical or religious accommodation is formally approved by Leonardo DRS prior to commencing employment.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.