|Date Posted||July 8, 2021|
Contract to Hire
We're looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer for our innovative client. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your IT security subject matter expertise to manage complex tasks and mentor/direct SOC staff in a role with full remote flexibility!
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with the ability to pass a DOJ background check.
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Salary: $55/hr-$62/hr – Conversion Salary: $110k-$120k
Location: Fully Remote
Responsibilities of the Cybersecurity Engineer:
- Provide superior customer service, expertise, and guidance - meeting customer expectations in a timely, helpful, and friendly manner
- Provide top tier incident response, including directing NOC/SOC staff, other technology teams, and coordinating with customer security personnel
- Read and respond to vulnerability reports, propose mitigation plans, and manage until resolved
- Develop documentation on standard processes and procedures for security staff
- Drive adoption of architectures and practices to meet security policy documentation and compliance with NIST frameworks and security best practices
- Manage third party penetration testing of environments and manage mitigation of findings across multiple technology teams
Requirements of the Cybersecurity Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent and at least 8 years of experience
- Cybersecurity certification such as Security+, CISSP, CISM, ISSMP, etc.
- Strong communicator with excellent time management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to work with little direct supervision
Job ID: 353207
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!