|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
Job ID: 99732
The Leonardo DRS Land Systems business is a recognized leader in the design and integration of complex technologies into new and legacy systems and platforms for global military and commercial customers.
DRS Land Systems is seeking a Full Time Cybersecurity Engineer to execute the development of required Cybersecurity program documentation employing the Federal Risk Management Framework (RMF) at the St. Louis campus facilities. The cybersecurity engineer will provide support to client programs in various Cybersecurity areas. The selected candidate will work with other engineering disciplines and use their Cybersecurity knowledge to create robust technical solutions across multiple technology areas.
- Support the preparation of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization accreditation packages
- Perform cybersecurity assessments utilizing ACAS or comparable scanner, SCAP assessment tools, and STIG checklist.
- Apply DOD and industry configuration standards such as CIS Benchmarks, DISA STIGs, and GPO configuration standards.
- Support the development and maintenance of program level Information Assurance A&A process activities and related documentation such as systems concept of operations, system security design, implementation plans, and operational procedures
- Interface with Internal and External Customers on all IA topics
- Review work packages from external cybersecurity consultants and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Cyber Security, or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience, with at least one year of experience in some of the following areas: Cybersecurity policies, procedures, and processes, including RMF and NIST 800-53
- DoD Secret-level security clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance
- General Knowledge of DoD, Army, NIST, DISA IA regulations and documentation; Risk Management Framework and associated processes
- Professional demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and ability to excel in a high-paced multi-tasked environment
- Ability to act independently, prioritize tasks, and manage to schedule
- Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written modes
- Problem-solving skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to address new situations; especially during interactions with clients
- Analytical skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to seamlessly incorporate new knowledge or information during client interactions
- Willing to travel up to 10% as necessary
- CISSP, Security+, or other Cybersecurity Industry recognized certification
- Experience with NIST special publications (SPs) regarding the Security Assessment (SA) process, including SP 800-53, SP 800-137, SP 800-171, and SP 800-37and DoD 8510.01 Assessment and Accreditation processes.
- Experience working reviewing Vulnerability compliance scans results and developing or analyzing security test and evaluation reports
- Experience with Unix/Linux and/or Windows operating system
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with various information system security assessment/hardening tools such as Nessus and HP Fortify. #LSY