|Date Posted||November 14, 2019|
Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government's partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today's U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Supporting ship and warfare system Information Assurance (IA)/Cyber security activities by providing IA/Cyber Security Subject Matter Expertise for combat system program office in the Washington Navy Yard area.
- Provide Risk Management Framework (RMF) support and coordination for U.S. Navy combat system. Develop system inventory data, prepare system diagrams, write system descriptions, assess system cybersecurity vulnerabilities, develop mitigation strategies, track system RMF status using eMASS.
- Coordinate team efforts in the execution of RMF activities including initiation and execution of System Level Continuous Monitoring (SLCM) Strategy; Security Controls updates (EMASS); Security Plan and Security Assessment Plan updates; SAR, POA&M and RAR updates; Security Scan execution, evaluation and issue documentation.
- Assist the government in planning, scheduling, and conducting of program office Cybersecurity events with appropriate organizations within DoD, Navy, Joint, and participating contractors. Including, but not limited to, Cyber Table Top and Development Testing Penetration testing and assessments.
- Support coordination of Cyber Security and Program Protection activities and test events detailed in the Cyber Security Strategy, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, and Program Protection Plan.
- Interface with the ship system program offices, to assist with integrating the Cybersecurity requirements, development, design, and test and evaluation events.
- Creating programmatic presentations and white papers.
A minimum of 15 years experience is required with a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or 10 years of experience with a Master's degree in a relevant field.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance is required. U.S. Citizenship required.