|Date Posted||June 7, 2019|
Cyber Security Operations SecDevOps Team consists of technical subject matter experts (SMEs) whose primary focus will be developing capabilities that will streamline security operations via automation, orchestration, and data analytics. This role will create solutions that will increase staff productivity by eliminating manual processes and workflows within security operations. Responsible for developing innovative solutions that enable situational awareness, reporting and workflow orchestration.
This team will deliver integrations that enhance cyber incident response, security monitoring, threat hunting and cyber threat intelligence. Additionally, they will provide insight for potential improvements and new data source identification through the use of data analytics. This role will assist Security Operations leadership with driving operational decisions, technical investments and serve in a consultant capacity for operational, tactical and extremely complex technical initiatives within information security operations.
- The Sr. SecDevOps/CyberSecurity Engineer is responsible for driving the innovation of the SecDevOps program by spearheading technical requirements, establishing day to day workflows for engineers, and improving SecDevOps processes and procedures.
- Sr. Engineers must be experienced, willing to innovate, and think outside industry standards when solving complex problems.
- Sr. Engineers will serve as mentors on the team and ensure that processes and procedures are effective and efficient.
- Sr. Engineers will serve as subject matter experts regarding custom scripts, api integrations, and advanced Splunk correlations rules.
- This role is also responsible for ensuring that proper operation and code security is being implemented during development efforts.
Must have skills:
- Minimum of 4 years of Information Technology/Networking/CyberSecurity/IT or Network Engineering experience
- Ability to decompose problems and make decisions when problems or solutions are not 100% defined
- Ability to plan and provide structure and organization in a fast paced, changing environment
Nice to have:
- Experience lead projects
- Development or Engineering background
- Experience with coding, technical communications, and software support
CyberSecuirty,SIEM ,Splunk,Devops,Scripting,API Integration ,Application Development