|Published||September 3, 2022|
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
Enterprise Cyber Security (ECS) is a central Information Security organization within Fidelity Investments serving the Enterprise as a whole.
The ECS Cyber Remediation Team is seeking an expert cybersecurity analyst with operational experience in container and cloud security, infrastructure security and vulnerability remediation in a diverse computing environment. The successful candidate must be able to review risk assessment reports, understand the risk of any findings identified in the reports and drive the business unit towards a planned remediation date within a timely manner.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Engage business unit and Information Security Office (ISO) contacts after the identification of a risk or vulnerability, assist both parties by explaining the risks of any issues identified, provide the vital data, and drive towards complete mitigation and/or closure of the risk findings within a timely manner.
- Document and maintain vulnerability remediation team procedures, documents, and plays.
- Supervise multiple remediation initiatives throughout the vulnerability management lifecycle, understand how risk impacts the organization and work with business units and Information Security Officers to reduce risk across the enterprise.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Knowledge AWS, Azure and other cloud service providers.
- Knowledge of Containerization technologies
- Knowledge of Container Management technologies
- Strong knowledge of network scanner tools and operations such as Qualys, Tenable and Rapid 7
- 3-5 years operational experience assessing, reviewing, and remediating cloud and infrastructure vulnerabilities, CVE s, and risks.
- Experience with and understanding of CVE s and CVSS scores
- Knowledge of third-party software vulnerabilities, security threat landscape, especially network and server threats
- Knowledge of cyber security threats and risks, vendor computing environments, basic systems, and network technologies.
- Knowledge of compensating controls and mitigating factors.
- Knowledge of Information Security frameworks, guidelines, and standard methodologies.
- Knowledge of the Windows and / or Linux operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Cybersecurity controls and logging and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of metrics and reporting with the use of data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Demonstrable data analytics skills
- Proven Project Leadership skills with an ability to work on multiple projects by risk based prioritization and a results oriented approach
- Ability to expertly interact with all levels of personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good teammate with flexibility required for support operations
- Must be a quick learner and adapt to new tools and technologies
The ECS Cyber Remediation Team is an Agile operations team within Enterprise Cybersecurity. Our goal is to protect Fidelity s technology through the driving of remediation of flaws discovered through various controls and assessments. We are a group of diversely dedicated individuals that are committed to working with business partners and leadership across all business units to remediate risk and protect Fidelity data and it s clients and customers.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling \u0022Dynamic Working.\u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.