|Published||June 1, 2023|
Senior Cybersecurity Consultant
Enterprise Cybersecurity provides worldwide cybersecurity protection, technology, and support to all businesses under the Fidelity Investments umbrella. As an ambassador between Enterprise Cybersecurity and the business, this consultant provides advanced knowledge of business and technical aspects of cybersecurity and demonstrates analytical abilities to move and promote our practice to a best-in-class information security organization.
The Senior Cybersecurity Consultant is a member of the Enterprise Technology Information Security Office. In supporting Enterprise Technology, the consultant will be a valued member contributing to securing the firm through business engagement, security consulting, cyber risk reduction and product adoption.
The Expertise You Have
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience;
- 3 years information security, fraud, risk, or related technology subject area combined with one year of customer service experience.
The Skills You Bring
- Cybersecurity Competence Wide understanding of the cybersecurity product areas, policies and the application of concepts to the business unit. Correlate programs and business initiatives to Cybersecurity product lines and products to implement the best cybersecurity controls available. Solid grasp of cyber risk management principles, how it affects our partners and applying appropriate mitigation strategies effectively.
- Communication Proficient with clear communication, strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify change and opportunity with a positive attitude and determined action.
- Organizational Awareness General knowledge of Fidelity s overall purpose, with ability to quickly learn about our supported business and technology organizations, and Cybersecurity as well as the internal hierarchical and management structure within the organization and Fidelity's competitive position.
- Team Approach Contributes to building a strong ISO support team through deep communication, trust, and collaboration.
The Value You Deliver
- You serve as ET Information Security support to Cybersecurity product areas and assist the team with cyber product adoption and control execution.
- You bring about program execution, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals and regulatory adherence.
- You will contribute to the organizational vision in a constantly changing environment by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
- You participate in developing others, facilitating collaboration and partnership.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we re calling \u201CDynamic Working\u201D. Most associates will have a hybrid schedule with a requirement to work onsite at a Fidelity work location for at least one week, 5 consecutive days, every four weeks. These requirements are subject to change.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.