|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Location: This position will sit in Buffalo, NY or Millsboro, DE or Remote.
This position is an expert technical lead for automation and orchestration efforts throughout the Cybersecurity Operations department. A successful candidate will work independently with various groups throughout Cybersecurity Operations and other key business stakeholders to create efficiencies within the department to increase productivity while ensuring overall bank risk objectives are met.
- Work independently as an expert technical lead with various teams across the Cybersecurity Operations department and other key stakeholders on a regular basis to implement and manage the design, development, and execution of automation solutions that meet or exceed current and future needs of the organization.
- Identify opportunities and lead projects to automate or improve SOPs, playbooks, and other repeatable tasks to improve efficiency.
- Identify opportunities and lead projects to integrate discrete systems or orchestrate actions across an ecosystem to improve efficiency.
- Structure and maintain a set of version control system repositories in which automation and orchestration artifacts are stored.
- Follow and promote the use of industry best practices, standards, and procedures.
- Adhere to applicable compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 6 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in two (2) or more of these Cybersecurity domains: Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Engineering, Communication and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Testing, and Security Operations.
- Considered a Subject Matter Expert with Operating System and application scripting in one or more of the following Operating Systems; Windows, Linux, or Mac
- Expert knowledge of standard industry automation tools including but not limited to Ansible playbooks, Ansible Tower templates, and ServiceNow workflows
- Expert knowledge of RESTful APIs, JSON, and XML
- Expert knowledge of proper software and configuration documentation procedures
- Extensive experience with application development support software and hardware platforms
- Extensive technical experience in distributed computing environments
- Extensive experience completing detailed problem analysis and resolution
- Ability to solicit, gather, document, and analyze system specification and requirements
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others in an Agile team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Master’s degree in cybersecurity or technology-related field
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant work experience in two (2) or more of these Cybersecurity domains: Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Engineering, Communication and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Testing, and Security Operations
- Knowledge of the Bank’s application development support software and hardware platforms
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CYSA (Cybersecurity Analyst+ Certification), Security+ certification or applicable Cybersecurity domain-related industry-recognized certification
Hiring Immediately. We support our team members with generous benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, welfare, and retirement benefits
- 401(k) match at 5%
- Work-life balance and flexible work arrangements
- Banking Officers start with 25 days PTO plus 12 paid holidays
- 40 hours paid volunteer hours per year
- Much more. For details, see: M&T Benefits Overview
#LI-KB1 #Buffalo #Millsboro #Remote
Buffalo, New York, United States of America