|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (Enterprise Cybersecurity Department)
25 Amica Way
Lincoln, RI 02865
Are you looking for a career in a growing industry with new products, new markets and new technology?
The feeling is mutual.
Our Lincoln, RI office is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst who is responsible for the daily monitoring of the infrastructure for security events, investigating suspicious activity and gathering evidence of suspected threats. If deemed a true threat, they will need to take the appropriate action to analyze, contain, eradicate and recover from the incident. Responsibilities also include but are not limited to creating and maintaining response playbooks, coordinating annual penetration tests and mentoring junior staff.
This position is eligible for two remote work days a week.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expertise in regards to Incident Response (IR)
- Perform complex incident response technical analysis and develop technical conclusions based on analysis of evidence; review analysis and conclusions of other consultants
- Document findings, develop incident response remediation recommendations
- Conduct assessments of department readiness to respond to incidents, including designing and delivering incident response exercises to test incident response plans
- Develop detailed incident response plans and playbooks
- Review raw log files, data correlation and analysis (i.e., firewall, network flow, IDS, system logs)
- Mentor junior staff
- Communicate status of security incidents to management
- A minimum of 5 years of cybersecurity experience and/or digital forensic experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Technical or professional certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, GCIH, CEH, or OSCP
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of cybersecurity including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
- Strong security analysis skills of networking data and traffic
- Expert understanding of security vulnerabilities, exploits, and remediation’s
- Understanding of Compliance Frameworks (ISO 27001/2, FISMA, PCI, HITRUST, NIST 800-series, CoBIT)
- Strong technical communication skills (oral and written) including experience briefing executive management
- Desire to solve complex security issues, including at times in crisis situations
- Experience mentoring and leading teams of technical staff
Perks and Benefits:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous retirement benefits
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Amica Mutual Insurance Company is America’s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles. A direct national writer, Amica also offers home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, provides life insurance and retirement solutions. Amica was founded on the principles of creating peace of mind and building enduring relationships for and with our exceptionally loyal policyholders, a mission that thousands of employees in offices nationwide share and support.
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, ethnicity, age, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, mental condition, military status, genetic information or any other class protected by law. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.