|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Location: Orlando, FL
Category: Cyber Security
SENIOR CYBERSECURITY ANALYST
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst administers support for IT systems for the prevention of damage to, protection of, and restoration of computers, electronic communications systems, electronic communications services, wire communication, and electronic communication, including information contained therein, to ensure its availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and nonrepudiation .
- Develops, delivers, and supports the implementation and/or validation of cybersecurity requirements applied to information technology (IT) systems and services.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Project Managers and Cybersecurity Program staff.
- Apply knowledge of information security methodologies.
- Apply knowledge to implement and conduct assessments of current cybersecurity technology practices and requirements.
- Work with engineers to develop security architecture for the DevSecOps environment, solutions, applications and integrated systems.
- Examine cybersecurity plans for new facilities and equipment and make suggestions for improvement while projects are still in the design stage.
- Employ state of the art computer security applications and tools to accomplish a variety of security-related activities on Automated Information Systems.
- Apply knowledge to validate the implementation and conduct assessments of cybersecurity technology practices and requirements.
- Develop and implement an automation security program throughout the organization.
- Develop integrated cybersecurity solutions, including determining security posture impacts related to proposals for new systems or modifications to existing systems or architecture.
- Develop update policies, and identify and implement innovative engineering and process solutions that enable Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) and solve DevSecOps challenges in the design, development and deployment of systems, software and applications across heterogeneous platforms, cross-domain solutions and delivery mechanisms such as cloud networks.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree. Master's degree preferred
- Knowledge of cybersecurity, IT and Security Engineering principles, concepts, and methods (i.e., data storage, software applications, networking, security hardening, and vulnerability analysis) and involves applying analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of new and improved information systems to meet the security requirements of the DOD and Army.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity processing standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of Modular Open Systems Approach principles and DevSecOps practices and environments.
- Knowledge of computer systems acquisition regulations, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Knowledge of Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) development, processing the Control Approval Chain (CAC), and processing the Package Approval Chain (PAC), through the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Knowledge of a wide range of Information Technology and Cybersecurity concepts, principals and practices required to plan, direct, and evaluate security programs for Automated Information Systems.
- Expertise in the Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) implementation and validation compliance process.
- Skill in developing and applying traditional and non-traditional approaches for the conduct of a full-range security awareness, education and training program.
- Mastery of and skill in applying and assessing total infrastructure protection environment; system security RMF Assess and Authorize (A&A) requirements and processes; as well as Federal Information Systems Modernization Act (FISMA) requirements and processes.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Some travel may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities