|Location||Juno Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2021|
*Strong Internal Candidate has been identified*
This position will serve as a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst. This position will lead in planning, developing, implementing and executing a comprehensive SOX Systems Access Certification Program . Program components will include establishing a governance model for the execution of certifications campaigns related to each of the applicable SOX systems access standards. This opportunity will also include leading efforts associated with continuous improvements focusing on automation and sustainable, enterprise-wide processes for each of the applicable standards.
The position can be filled at either Juno Beach (JB), located in West Palm Beach, FL or the Lejeune Flagler Office (LFO), located in Miami, FL.
This job supports teams facilitating internal solution development across business units, to align Cybersecurity risk, leading technology solutions, and user experience. This position is responsible for various aspects of achieving compliance of cybersecurity including developing, implementing and enforcing IT policies, standards, methodologies and awareness using a risk based approach. Employees in this role develop a deep understanding of NextEra’s technology footprint, technology strategy, threat landscape and risks, to establish a collective Cyberstrategy.
This job performs ongoing cybersecurity risk reviews for new and existing technologies and services and supports ongoing and new cybersecurity projects. Individuals develop requirements for and implement technical security projects and tools, as well as define the company’s cybersecurity policies and control framework. This position collaborates with the company’s IT department and business units to identify the need for, select, and deploy technical controls to meet specific security requirements. Employees in this role build processes and standards to ensure security requirements continue to be met.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Administers, operates and monitors NextEra Energy (NEE) information security sensors, logging, alerting and other detection mechanisms to identify and respond to threats
- Acts as subject matter expert for one or multiple assigned cybersecurity technology stacks (e.g., identity and access management, network intrusion detection and prevention, host based security tools)
- Collaborates with security architecture to identify, evaluate and recommend new security technologies for suitability within NEE’s environment and security posture
- Communicates ongoing cybersecurity activities, priorities and risk measurements or mitigations at multiple organizational levels
- Provides guidance for security activities and requirements in the system development life cycle (SDLC) and application development efforts. Participates in organizational projects, as required
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience:5+ years
- Certified Information Systems Aud (CISA) certification
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami