|Date Posted||March 23, 2021|
System One is searching for a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst! This position is 100% remote, direct hire opportunity! Apply today!
Overview of Cybersecurity Analyst
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst will work as a member of the Cybersecurity team and in support of the Cybersecurity program and its commitment to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our company information assets.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Focus on improving process, procedures and standards, tailored to the enterprise threat landscape using industry-specific intelligence and developed use cases.
- Responsibilities will include leading development and coordination of cybersecurity programs and operations (e.g. vulnerability management program, penetration testing) and cybersecurity projects as assigned.
- Support the program mandate to ensure cybersecurity safeguards are working to identify, protect, detect, respond, and recover from cybersecurity threats that could negatively impact the institutional systems, networks, or data.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three (3) years' experience in Information Security that includes demonstrated proficiency in cybersecurity operations, threat intelligence, incident response, and or vulnerability management required
- Must have experience in/or demonstrated proficiency in project management, working as part of a team and effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Relevant certification from one or more of the industry certification bodies (e.g. SANS, ISC2, ISACA) is required