|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
We have a tremendous opportunity for a Lead Cyber Security Specialist with our leading client in Cincinnati.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Lead Cyber Security Specialist:
- Act as the technical subject matter expert and lead analyst in incident investigations
- Analyze and distill threat intelligence data; integrate findings into enterprise protection and response
- Investigate highly complex incidents and work with external partners as needed
- Ensure incident investigations lead to complete resolution, including root cause analysis and mitigation strategies
- Mentor junior cyber professionals to develop incident investigation techniques
Requirements of the Lead Cyber Security Specialist:
- At least 5 years of experience in a cyber security-focused role
- Experience with intrusion detection, threat management, and incident response
- Experience with Linux-based and MS Windows-based system platforms
- Expert understanding of enterprise, network, system, and application-level security issues
- Expert understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and TCP/lP networks
Keywords: Lead Cyber Security Specialist, Incident Response, Root Cause Analysis, SME, Subject Matter Expert
Job ID: 317694
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!