|Location||San Dimas, CA|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2019|
Superior career opportunity for a Senior Cyber-Security Analyst with a premier firm!!!
Company is seeking a Senior Cyber-Security Analayt that will be a key player in the organization, helping shape its vision and mission through excellent practices.
Why this is a great organization to join:
Client is an established firm with years of progressive growth; Great reputation in the industry; Quality work and loyal client base; Profitable; Privately owned; Strong leadership team and seasoned staff; Focused on growth; Low turnover; Fun and enjoyable work environment; Fast-paced; Team oriented.
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst will provide support to detect, respond, mitigate, and report cyber threats and attacks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help monitor vulnerability and threat services to understand current risk, recommend response and mitigation/countermeasure strategies
• Communicate with senior management relating to critical incidents and strategic security requirements
• Recommend new/emerging security tools and services
• Help educate staff on cyber threats and other detected activity
• Provide support with various investigations including: computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, data recovery, and network assessments
• Lead 3rd party vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
• Lead Cyber incidents reporting and testing
• Run internal vulnerability/penetration testing tools
• Review of system audit logs
• Management of Threat lists (i.e. whitelists, blacklists, etc.)
• Evaluate the security impact of software changes
• Research and recommend security patches (includes firmware, operating systems, and software)
• Recommend updates to IT security policies and procedures
• Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information
• Evaluates malware through open-source and vendor provided tools
• Prepare briefings and reports of analysis methodology and results
• Other related duties as required