|Published||September 23, 2023|
Brinqa is the leading provider of unified cyber risk management and security analytics. Our software empowers companies to make cyber risk decisions across a wide range of platforms quickly and efficiently.
We help our customers' cyber security and technology teams discover, prioritize and treat the most important risks based on real-time risk analytics, automated risk assessments, and remediation. With actionable insights and timely communications provided by our software, our customers are reducing their response times to the constantly changing and emerging threats and saving their business from potential negative and significant impacts.
Brinqa's Customer Success mission is to know our customer through deep engagement, continually improve customer experiences and outcomes, effectively identify risk and mitigate churn, and identify revenue and growth opportunities.
The Brinqa Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the primary post-sales point of contact for Brinqa's customers. As a trusted business partner to customers, the CSM is a customer advocate within Brinqa, ensuring cross-functional alignment with customer goals and expectations to fulfill Brinqa's CS mission. CSMs ensure risks are identified early, and that proper remedial action is taken. They are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the customer and Neo4j each derive maximum value from the R elationship. CSMs partner with Customer Success Engineers (CSE) when advanced technical issues arise.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will have full responsibility for our customer, post-sales. You will be the customer advocate and liaison.
- You will be the customer's trusted advisor and partner.
- You must ensure regular communication with your assigned customer accounts to provide guidance and strategies to optimize Brinqa's product utilization, adoption, and expansion.
- You will upsell features to support ongoing utilization, as well as be responsible for expansion and renewals on those customer accounts.
- You will also contribute to identifying those upsell opportunities and new case uses.
- You will provide feedback to our internal teams (Sales, Product, Engineering, etc.) with insight into our customers' needs or issues and represent our customers' views, concerns, requests, requirements and experience throughout the organization.
- As the trusted advisor, you will know our products and have a full understanding of our features, such as our integration to sources, platform features, and all applications so that our customers know they are in good hands with the best solution.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful with Brinqa's products. To do that, you must understand our customer's business objectives and provide recommendations and solutions to achieve that success.
- You will drive resolution of production issues. This includes focusing on escalations, strategy sessions, knowledge sharing throughout the company, etc.
- You will always be learning. You will need to learn new and existing systems in order to provide the best solutions, strategies, and training to your customers as well as to your fellow internal team members.
- You will lead the outreach and nurture campaigns for your assigned accounts, focusing on regular engagement and visibility into each project, and enabling customers to achieve maximum value from their investment in Brinqa.
- You will ensure high customer satisfaction and reference-ability of your accounts.
- You will act on survey feedback from customers, including NPS surveys, driving a closed loop internal process to iteratively improve customers' experience with Brinqa.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 7+ years experience (including 5+ years in customer success) in a customer-facing role in an early- to mid-stage Enterprise SaaS company, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Prior hands-on experience in a technical role, preferably in Sales Engineering, Project/Program Management, Customer Support, of Professional Services.
- Experience with technologically complex accounts and/or enterprise market customers.
- Strong customer-facing experience with exceptional relationship- and trust-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business drivers and develop a well-articulated plan to deliver value in the shortest time.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- A strategic, innovative thinker with excellent interpersonal communications, written communication and presentation skills.
- High level of initiative, energy, and ability to work in a team environment.
- A working knowledge of one or more commercial Customer Success platform tools.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering; MBA, or MS in Computer Science.
- Experience with other Risk Management or SIEM solutions.
- Demonstrated success in an early to mid-stage company.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Growth is a top priority at Brinqa, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Brinqa was founded in 2008 by cybersecurity and technology veterans that witnessed first-hand the significant amount of time and people it took a company to manage the various tools and resources to protect the business from the ever evolving and changing world of cybersecurity.
Building a cybersecurity platform that connects all of the relevant IT, security, and business data resources to create a common data view with actionable insights would give companies a resource that would allow them to respond faster, smarter and more efficiently.
Until recently, all sales were led by the CEO and a marketing team of one. In June 2021, with a solid and effective product benefiting and significantly impacting Fortune 50 companies, Brinqa received its first and only institutionalized funding with Insight Partners. Investing $110M and a minority position in the business, Insight Partners provided Brinqa a way to provide their cybersecurity platform product to more enterprise companies by building their employee base with expertise in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services and People.
It is an exciting time of growth and for individuals to make an immediate and lasting impact on the company and its market
We're committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Brinqa - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.