|Published||June 20, 2022|
Watch this video on the Top 10 reasons to want the SDR Manager Role at NINJIO: https://vid.us/i1f3zq
With over 1,600 clients, NINJIO is on a mission to help organizations protect themselves against cyber threats & scams. We help our clients focus on changing their employee’s instinctual behavior to solve the massive number of cyber threats they face every day. Recognized by both Gartner & G2Crowd as the industry leader, we are a first-of-its-kind cybersecurity awareness training that produces monthly animated episodes that teach people how to identify and remain vigilant against cyber threats. We then deliver our solution to organizations as part of their ongoing cybersecurity awareness program. Oh, and our product is FIRE!
The SDR Manager might be one of the most important new roles in our company. We currently receive over 300 inbound leads per month. Why: because our content is second to none and we are in the hottest tech industry right now. While we could use your experience in increased efficiency with our inbound response team, what we really need is for you to build our Outbound Enterprise team from scratch! In this role, you will partner with Senior Leadership to create, guide, and execute operational initiatives to drive leads to our growing AE team.
Working hand-in-hand with our Chief Sales Officer, you will be the go-to expert empowering Leadership, AEs, and SDRs to crush their goals. Responsibilities include building, hiring, and training your team, SDR process refinement, SDRAE Collaboration, data cleanliness, planning, optimizing sales motions, workflows, reporting, data insights, quota, and territory planning, and being a key member of our hypergrowth.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial minded, resilient, curious, thoughtful, coachable, and enthusiastic about joining a culture where we have had 0% attrition since 2019! We are profitable, well-funded, and on the precipice of making a huge leap in the market with your help!
Our successful SDR Manager will possess the following:
Intrinsic Characteristics: Drive, curiosity, humility, coachability, self-awareness, resilience, problem-solving, integrity, and EIQ
Knowledge: 2+ years of SDR and/or SDR management with a complete understanding of the full SDR cycle and best practices.
- Ability to recruit, interview, and hire five SDRs this year and 10 in 2023
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders and revenue operations teams
- Recommend tactics to drive initiatives and improve performance and productivity
- Help in the collaboration of creating executive reporting insights, actions, and pivots
- Guidance on how to evolve the SDR team for greater results, efficiency, and production
- Professional growth from both prior failures and success!
You are a great fit if you have:
- 2+ years of quota attainment in SaaS
- Track record of qualitative and quantitative excellence
- Strong experience working with a modern sales tech stack
- A positive attitude & enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- An ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- An unwavering drive to be successful and constantly develop your career
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
- Proficient Microsoft Office applications skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Superior organizational, planning, and time management skills
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Compensation Model: This role pays a healthy market rate base and variable comp model
Benefits You Will Receive:
- Health Insurance you and your dependents
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Free snacks and drinks
- Friday Company paid lunch
- Casual office
- Free parking
Please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
NINJIO requires all employees to be vaccinated or have an approved accommodation exemption. Proof of vaccination will be requested upon hire.