|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
The Integrated Warfare Systems Group (IWSG) focus is to provide engineering, technical and programmatic support to the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems, Above Water Sensors (PEO IWS 2.0) Directorate. Efforts include overarching program management, test and evaluation, systems engineering, operations analysis, systems integration, international, cyber security, IT network and programmatic support for over 25 PEO IWS 2.0 advanced radar, phased array radar, electronic warfare, electro-optic, advanced off-board electronic warfare/decoy and directed energy programs. IWSG staff support a variety of tasks including: support and completion of major technical reviews; producing required acquisition documentation; meeting critical program milestone deadlines; managing program needs and external requirements, and ensuring the right resources are provided to the right priorities at the right time.
Our office is conveniently located at 20 M Street, SE Washington, D.C., near our clients at the Washington Navy Yard and the Navy Yard-Ballpark Metro. #IN123 #CJ
We are seeking an experienced mid to senior level RMF / Cybersecurity Analyst to provide direct support to a major electro-optic/infrared (EO/IR) program within the U.S. Navy Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems, Above Water Sensors & Lasers Directorate (PEO IWS 2.0).
Your primary responsibility in this role will be to provide direct support to the PEO IWS 2.0 Shipboard Panoramic EO/IR (SPEIR) Assistant Program Manager (APM) to ensure that Risk Management Framework (RMF) cybersecurity requirements are satisfied in accordance with applicable DoD, NIST, Department of the Navy (DoN), and NAVSEA series instructions. Additional responsibilities will include ensuring that cybersecurity is integrated into program's System Engineering Technical Reviews and that all applicable cybersecurity requirements are adequately addressed, coordinating and ensuring that cybersecurity requirements have been properly allocated to support systems integration and testing, and assessing and mitigating system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle. We expect you to provide educated advice and deliverables to the level of SPA's highest quality standards—delivered on time, error-free, and suitable for the intended purpose.
Minor travel in the future may be expected for this position (<10%), though telework is acceptable in the Covid-19 environment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of experience providing information assurance, engineering, or operational support to the DoD (includes support information operations, cyber operations, system administration, and systems security)
- Demonstrated understanding of DoD cyber regulations and DoD Risk Management Framework
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
- Experience working in an acquisition program office environment with documentation, protocols, formats, and deadlines
- Knowledgeable in Technical Information Systems Engineering, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance, network security architectures, Radars, Aegis Combat System, and/or Ship Self Defense System
- Program Protection / Systems Security experience
- Fully Qualified Navy Validator (FQNV)