|Published||September 16, 2023|
Risk & Financial Advisory - Product Manager - Cyber & Strategic Risk
Do you want to help define and shape the cybersecurity services and technology offerings of tomorrow that will improve the cyber risk profiles of leading companies? If so, then Deloitte could be the place for you! We are looking for for entrepreneurial individuals with product management experience to join our growing Hybrid Operate team, contributing to the success of the technologies we build for our clients. Candidates will have a unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology experience.
Harnessing the power of emerging technologies requires you to overcome complex systems integration challenges, both within your own organization's walls, and with your external partners, suppliers, and clients. Our Hybrid Operate Product Management team brings focus to the toughest problems through the design, development, and delivery of technology and operate solutions.
Our Product Management team is made up of experienced professionals eager to drive transformational business outcomes for our global clients. You will be working directly with a team of passionate service and technology professionals to help solve for some of today's toughest cybersecurity challenges. Our team understands the dynamics of serving complex, global clients across multiple industries, and the importance of increasing transparency around business performance. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and exude excitement for seeing software products and solutions from ideation to launch and scale. This individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be willing to mentor and grow less-experienced product managers. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory's Cyber & Strategic Risk practice.
Work you'll do:
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for holding true to the vision of the product or service, as well as the firm's overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including understanding the market and competition, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the business leaders, engineering, operations, sales, and marketing to ensure revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction goals are met.
You'll work with teams of advisors, engineers, analysts and UX designers to build technology and define service offerings. The capabilities may span from product planning and management to engaging potential partners or internal business groups to help strategize and prioritize new technology and service ideas. Candidates should be as comfortable creating a C-Level product strategy presentation as they are diving into a digital product's technical weeds with their Engineering counterparts.
* Leverage your cybersecurity domain knowledge and product management expertise to help identify opportunities to build cutting-edge, technology-enabled solutions, that drive measurable outcomes for our services to our enterprise clients.
* You will build product roadmaps around client/user problems and KPIs, motivate the team with inspiring product vision, compelling business cases and business plans, build uses cases, lean canvas, and other artifacts.
* You will provide cross-functional leadership in support of requirements related to product development across cybersecurity solution.
* Manage the product development process from ideation through delivery for a wide range of technology mediums and clients.
* Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
* Work with development teams, clients, and integration partners on a variety of emerging-tech applications and services.
* Develop product management artifacts, based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, and the market.
* Prioritize features based on needs and benefits to the client organization, to include its user base, to maximize product value.
* Employ a strong empathy for users and stakeholders to generate products with satisfying user experiences.
* Understand and define a client's problem and articulate it to the development team to drive solutions.
* Test product hypotheses and manage user testing cycles.
* Break down complex problems into actionable steps for the development team.
* Facilitate collaborative decision-making during workshops.
* Demonstrate growth mindset and be an energetic contributor to team culture.
* Exercise independent thinking, mature judgment and resourcefulness in solving problems.
The desired candidate will have excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with and influence all levels of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
* 5-8 years of relevant product management experience.
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in product management in the cybersecurity domain.
* Go-to-market track record with products and/or managed services in the cybersecurity industry.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions.
* Experience developing and owning vision, blueprints and architecture to build mid- to large-scale software/SaaS products; related additional experience in professional services, implementation or managed services preferred.
* Demonstrated experience in Agile / Design Thinking methodologies and tools.
* Extensive understanding and responsibility in project and program management principles, with explicit experience in the application of these principles to developing technology solutions.
* Ability to conduct workshops to elicit divergent and convergent ideas to formulate and frame problems and solutions.
* Must have a good understanding of Cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP).
* Experience working in onsite / offshore models.
* Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
* Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools.
* Proven ability to successfully collaborate with client stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful cross-functional outcomes.
* Proven Ability to assess the competitive landscape.
* Experience working with marketing and sales to translate product/service capabilities back to customer value.
* Experience in mentoring junior staff members.
* Strong analytical and technical skills with the ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
* Ability to work independently and in teams to manage multiple task assignments.
* Education: BS/BA degree required (preferred in relevant field/ discipline e.g. Computer Science, Business, Cybersecurity) ot 15+ years of relevant experience.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Ability to travel up to 10% based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
* Hands on experience product management experience with one of the big 4 firms.
* Product Manager and/or Product Owner Ceritifications.
* Experience delivering an integrated security platform is a plus
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: 157831