|Date Posted||November 2, 2020|
Company Overview:At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Position Summary: Program Manager, Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement owns the Service Quality Assurance program for ADT Cybersecurity. This person is responsible for the end-to-end processes & procedures for assessing service delivery quality and effectiveness, identifying systemic issues, advising & consulting with organization teams, and designing operational and training improvements across ADT Cybersecurity. The Program Manager is also responsible for leading and managing a team to perform the following: Monitor & Address Customer Issues, Outreach Program for effective communication with at Risk Customers, develop a continual improvement process, and work with Cybersecurity teams to design and update training programs for sales and technical teams. This leader owns a 360 degree continual improvement process for ADT Cybersecurity Service delivery.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, this person will be expected to perform the duties listed, and work on special projects as needed.
- Responsible for all policy and procedures governing Service QA across all of ADT Cybersecurity.
- Monitor and proactively address customer issues to identify high risk customers and develop a proactive effort to resolve issues.
- Develop a comprehensive and scalable customer outreach program involving and including a wide range of ADT teams
- Work with NPS to establish a baseline and continually monitor customer experience
- Develop a continual improvement process to update and improve internal training for technical and sales teams providing guidance and ongoing information regarding issues.
- Provide training and guidance to sales and technical teams regarding accurate and realistic customer expectations related to Cybersecurity products.
- Develop and manage an order backlog process to effectively and efficiently move service orders through to Live/Billing Status
- Develop a Customer Survey Process and procedure to query, analyze and report on customer satisfaction. This includes both internal and external customers of Cybersecurity.
- Generate documentation and reporting for internal and external consumption related to all areas of responsibility. This can include self-help, process and procedures, root cause analysis reports, executive summaries and training materials for a wide range of internal and external audiences from customers to Executive Leadership.
- Develop a Proactive Upsell Program. Using knowledge and data obtained by the QA team, develop a program to encourage and increase customer retention by effectively touching customers and informing them about all the products and services Cybersecurity offers
- Work with management to develop, monitor and maintain KPI related to QA including but not limited to, service delivery, attrition, customer retention, service and addon take-rates.